LIMITED WARRANTY: Bathtubs, wall tile and fully refinished fiberglass fixtures are warranted for a period of five years, on a pro-rated basis as set forth below, against peeling or other failure of adhesion of refinishing materials (non-commercial use only) due to workmanship. Sinks, spot repair (chip) and 3-step fiberglass repair are warranted for a period of one year against failure of adhesion (non-commercial use only). This five year warranty shall be pro-rated over the five years on an annual basis with changes in the pro-rata amount occurring on the anniversary date of the purchase. During the first year the coverage will be 100% and will reduce by 20% per year thereafter. All charges will be based on the then current, regular pricing.
The following conditions will void your warranty:
- The surface must not be allowed to remain continuously wet from items such as bathmats left on the surface without drying both the tub and the mat between uses.
- The fixture must not be used for water storage or contain standing water for extended periods of time.
- Damage caused by continuous wetness from leaking or dripping plumbing.
- Damage, chips or nicks caused by sharp or falling objects or by misuse.
- Staining or discoloration from chemicals, bleaches, rust, hair dyes or the use of abrasive cleaners.
- The use of abrasive cleaners.
- Movement in the substructure resulting in cracks or splits in the refinished surface or grout lines.
- Degradation of the refinished surface caused by lack of cleaning.
- Putting masking tape or any other adhesive on the refinished surface.
- Change of property status (switch from private to commercial or rental) without notification.
In the event of any failure covered under this warranty, Advanced Bathtub Refinishing will, at its option, 1) Repair the failed area, 2) refinish the entire fixture or 3) refund the price of the job to you, pro-rated as set forth above if applicable. Caulk, plumbing and shower doors are not warranted. Travel charges may apply if the fixture is located out of our service area. If any problems occur, Advanced Bathtub Refinishing must be notified within 72 hours or warranty may be voided.
CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS: Use only non-abrasive, liquid cleaners on your refinished surface. Cleaner must not contain bleach or chlorine and must be safe for use on acrylic, refinished or re-glazed surfaces. We recommend Simple Green, Mr Clean Multi-surface or Zep Shower, Tub & Tile Cleaner (available at Home Depot). If a product says to test in inconspicuous area , Do Not use.
COLOR: The standard color used by Advanced Bathtub Refinishing is Kohler white. Any custom color requires tinting and must be selected and approved one week prior to your appointment date. Additional charges may apply.
PLUMBING: Our workmen are not plumbers. They are not trained, licensed or authorized to do plumbing. They may, under certain circumstances find it necessary to remove or loosen handles, spouts, drain pieces or overflow covers. In those cases we will be responsible for those items unless the age or general decay of pipes or fixtures make this impossible. Inform the workmen if your plumbing is old or questionable so they can take proper precautions.
CURE TIME: The cure time for use is 24 hours after refinishing is complete. DO NOT USE the fixture during this time and make sure that the fixture remains dry. Full cure time is 7 days. DO NOT USE A BATHMAT FOR FIRST 7 DAYS.
TRANSFER OF WARRANTY: Warranty is transferrable during the first year. Advanced Bathtub Refinishing must be notified by the new owners within 90 days of purchase or warranty will be voided.
TERMS: Due on completion of work. We accept cash, check, Visa or MC. There is a $25 charge for returned checks.
ADVANCED BATHTUB REFINISHING 503-627-9870